Why become a HIC Franchisee?
- No Royalty Fees
- Ongoing and Active New Product Development Program
- Exclusive Territories with Mapped Routes Provided
- Initial and On-Going Training Provided
- A well proven and successful system with over 20 years of outstanding results
- Administrative Support Offered
- Comprehensive Marketing Support Provided
- Increased Selling Tools including new Systems such as Cool Cube and our Home In Store freezers at very little extra cost to the Franchisee
We look forward to you, we like the variety, we like to think it is good value for money. As soon as we hear the bell, the whole house goes into a frenzy. It is a very positive experience; we love to hear the bell. Jeff, Brisbane
You can't beat the flavour of Home Ice Cream, it's just awesome. Elissa, Brisbane
Home Ice Cream tastes different to Supermarkets, it tastes homemade, it tastes creamy, it tastes good and it is a good price. Jeff, Brisbane
I think the best part of the job is all the great people you get to meet and the fact that every day is different to the one before because of the variety of people that you deal with. Also, being your own boss is pretty good too. I have been a Home Ice Cream Franchisee for just over three years.
I worked for Home Ice Cream as a company driver for three months prior to becoming a Home Ice Cream Franchisee. Prior to that I had been working in the manufacturing industry assembling and quality inspecting motor vehicle parts for approximately six to seven years.
A Home Ice cream Franchise business offers a great opportunity to build a successful business by selling a well known, quality product for not a lot of money. I think its probably one of the best choices I have made in my working life, even though I was in Hospitality for nearly twenty years and enjoyed that a lot also.
Peter Kirk, Home Ice Cream Franchise Owner